HOME > Courses > B.E.Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
Our Aim is to bring out Electronics Engineers of good quality with hi-fi teaching of the underlying concepts of the subjects, conduct laboratories in such a way to boost up the confidence of the budding Engineers and update them with the recent tools to meet the challenges of the competitive world.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
We believe ourselves as the excellent competitors of Global Engineers. We impart efficient techniques to swim against the dynamic whirlpool of Electronic Ocean. So we offer balanced blend of theory and practical program for our energetic students. The scope of application is so vast that one cannot think of any field where electronics does not find some utility. It provides the students with a solid scientific and technical background and research capabilities in the design, development, manufacturing of electronic devices and systems used in a wide spectrum of applications ranging from household appliances to most sophisticated satellite transponders from electronic ignition to neural networks and to signal processing chips.
We inculcate in the students a feeling of awareness that skilful technical education and self-fulfillment and to achieve this, we enable them at every step with all technical guidance to realize their dreams.
- 65 Pentium IV Machines
- 1 HP Server
- Internet Facilities with speed upto 4 Mbps
Industrial Trainings, Seminars and Industrial visits
- One day visit to Hindusthan Photo Films, Ooty
- One day visit to Kodai FM station, Kodaikanal
- One day visit to HTC, Bangalore
- One day visit to National Aerospace Laboratories, Bangalore
- One day visit to Cosmic Lab, Bangalore
- One week training at Erode Diesel Loco Shed, Erode
- One week training at ISRO, Trivandrum
- Two days CSIR sponsored seminar on “Advances in Medical Electronics”.
- One day seminar on “Application of Digital Image Processing”
- One day training on Lap Top – Chip Level servicing by